BiographyNicole is an associate at the firm’s Chicago office. She practices in general civil litigation with a focus on commercial litigation and business disputes, product liability, entertainment law, family law, and other general tort matters.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Saint Mary’s College Alumnae Association
- Social Media Chair, Chicago East Alumnae Club
- Chicago Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Creative Arts Committee, Young Lawyers Section, 2019-2020
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law Alumni Association
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers Judge Helen C. Kinney 2018 Scholarship Recipient
- Consumers in Shock: How Federal Government Overregulation Led Mylan to Acquire a Monopoly over Epinephrine Autoinjectors,16 DEPAUL BUS. & COM. L.J. (2018).
- Text Message Plaintiff Not Bound to Arbitrate, AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION, (2018).
Chicago, November 20, 2019
Torman, O'Toole Serve as Oral Argument Judges for CBA Moot Court Competition
The CBA's annual Moot Court Competition gives law schools students from around the country the opportunity to hone their research, writing, and oral advocacy skills along with approximately 30 other teams.
Chicago, July 17, 2019
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Obtain Defense Verdict in High-Stakes Product Liability Case
The plaintiff asked the jury for between $38 million and $48 million in compensatory damages, and as much as $200 million in punitive damages for a total of over $248 million.
Chicago, December 12, 2018
New Lawyers Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP welcomes three recent law school graduates to the firm's Chicago office as associates.