SMB and Women's Bar Association of Illinois Partner Again for Women's Business Development CLESwanson, Martin & Bell, LLP and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois have joined together once again for the CLE presentation, "How to Get the Business: A Continued Conversation with Givers and Getters," on Tuesday, April 4, 2017.
Rosie the Riveter inspired women to join the workforce. Today women make up a majority of law students – but how do those women become rainmakers? “How to Get the Business” continues the conversation started at our sold-out 2015 gathering, bringing in more experienced Business Givers and Business Getters for a two-part panel discussion. They will provide tactics on how women lawyers can excel at business development and lead their careers to new heights.
This year's Givers and Getters are:
- Kate Boege, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Patricia Charles, General Counsel, Marmon Energy Services Company
- Sara Kagay, Associate General Counsel, Securities and Employment, Brunswick Corporation
- Kelly Sullivan, Chief Risk Officer, Associate Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Rush University Medical Center
- Kay Schichtel, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP (moderator)
- Kendra Mosley Ayuk, Attorney, Mosley Ayuk Law Firm, LLC
- Maja Eaton, Partner, Sidley Austin
- George Fitzpatrick, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Adria Mossing, WBAI President and Attorney, Mossing & Navarre, LLC
- Maria Vathis, Of Counsel, Bryan Cave (moderator)
To RSVP, please visit www.wbaillinois.org/events or contact Monique Austin at 312-341-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.