WBAI, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Pair Up on Women's Business Development CLE Presentation
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois have joined together for the CLE presentation, How to Get the Business: A Conversation with Givers and Getters, on Thursday, April 23rd.
Rosie the Riveter inspired women to join the workforce. Today women law school graduates outnumber men – but how do they become rainmakers? Join us for an informative, two-part panel discussion with experienced Business Givers and Business Getters. They will provide tactics on how women lawyers can excel at business development and lead their career to new heights.
- Virginia Beach, Director of Claims Services, Insurance & Risk Management Services, Trinity Health
- William B. Bower, Chief Risk Executive, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Anna Britt, Senior Commercial Counsel, Motorola Mobility LLC
- Verónica Gómez, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Exelon Corporation
- Margaret Jones, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Hyatt Corporation
- Louann Van Der Wiele, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Moderator: Patricia S. Kocour, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Brian W. Bell, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Deane Brown, Partner, Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd.
- Margaret O’Sullivan Byrne, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Karina Zabicki DeHayes, Partner, Tabet DiVito & Rothstein LLC
- Mimi Moore, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
- Susan Novosad, Partner, Levin & Perconti
- Moderator: Eugena Whitson-Owen, WBAI President and Attorney, Law Offices of Kurt Olsen
Givers and Getters panels will run 3:30 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. with a cocktail reception to follow, in the CBA Building, 321 S. Plymouth Court in Chicago. Attendees will receive 2.0 hours general CLE credit. The presentation is free to attend, but registration is required. Women and men are welcome.
To RSVP, please contact Monique Austin at 312-341-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.