BiographyKevin is an associate at the firm’s Chicago office. He practices in general civil litigation with a focus on product liability, construction litigation, commercial litigation, and other general tort matters. Kevin has experience both taking and defending depositions and has been successful in writing and arguing multiple motions for summary judgment.
Prior to joining Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Kevin worked at a small litigation firm and a nationally recognized firm where he gained extensive experience in personal injury and insurance defense.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Multiple Defendants in Product Liability Cases: Pleading a Sufficient Claim, IDC Quarterly, 2016
- The Seventh Circuit Excludes Toxic Tort Experts for Analytical Gap, IDC Quarterly, 2016
- Spoliation: Illinois Appellate Court Creates a High Standard to Bring Derivative Claim, IDC Quarterly, 2016
- The Distributor’s Statute: Proof Necessary to Reinstate Product Liability Claim, IDC Quarterly, 2015
Chicago, Lisle, June 29, 2018
Seven Lateral Associates Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Six join the firm's Chicago office, while one will practice the firm's Lisle office.