Bryan E. Rogers is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office where he focuses his practice on General Trial Practice, Construction Litigation, and Insurance. Licensed to practice in Illinois and Indiana, he has represented clients in state, federal, and multidistrict litigation. Growing up, Bryan worked in the construction industry, specifically for small to midsize roofing and construction contractors.
Prior to joining Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Bryan worked at a Northwest Indiana law firm where he defended health care providers and attorneys in medical negligence and professional liability claims. He also served as local counsel in a variety of other civil litigation matters. Bryan is also extensively involved in the American Bar Association having served as a member of the ABA Board of Governors and a Young Lawyers Division “Emerging Leader.”
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Vice-Director of Membership, Young Lawyers Division, 2015-2016
- Emerging Leader, Young Lawyers Division, 2013-2104
- Member, Pricing Strategy Advisory Group, 2013-2014
- Law Student Division Representative to the Board of Governors, ABA Board of Governors, 2012-2013
- 7th Circuit Governor, Law Student Division, 2011-2012
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Co-Chair, ISBA Subcommittee on Law Student Engagement, 2014-2016
- Lake County (Indiana) Bar Association
- Presidential Citation, Indiana State Bar Association, 2014
- “DTCI: Impact and questions from EPA draft study on fracking,” The Indiana Lawyer, June 2015
- “Moving Forward with the ABA,” Student Lawyer, November 2012
Chicago, Lisle, St. Louis, Madison County, August 20, 2020
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch Lists
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review.
Chicago, August 7, 2020
Rogers Writes Article in ABA Construction Law Newsletter on Force Majeure
The article is titled "COVID-19 as a Force Majeure. But What Is Force Majeure? My Contract Doesn't Even Use that Term!"
Chicago, August 13, 2018
Rogers Appointed to ABA Standing Committee on Membership
Rogers began his term at the close of the 2018 Annual Meeting in Chicago and will continue through the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Chicago, November 28, 2016
Rogers Discusses ABA's Young Lawyers Division on Law Student Podcast
Rogers chatted about the ABA's Young Lawyers Division and the Emerging Leaders Program that is helping law graduates seek significant leadership roles within the ABA.
Chicago, June 23, 2016
Four Lateral Associates Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces four lateral associates have joined the firm's Chicago office.