Wills Moderates Civil Court Judges Program
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Partner Daniel G. Wills serves as moderator for the program, "What Civil Court Judges Want You To Know" on June 7, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. The judicial forum, presented by National Business Institute, brings together 10 judges who will address various topics, including:
- Effective and ineffective discovery practices
- Judges' views on technology in the courtroom
- Voir dire: Do's and Don'ts
- Trial practice tips in civil court
- Witnesses and evidence: Mistakes to avoid
Wills' practice is devoted primarily to the litigation of insurance coverage matters and appeals. He has litigated more than 75 appeals and is currently an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy at The John Marshall Law School.