BiographyNicole is an associate at the firm’s Chicago office. She practices in general civil litigation with a focus on commercial litigation and business disputes, product liability, entertainment law, and other general tort matters including premises liability and medical malpractice.
During law school Nicole was the student intern for the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
Commercial Litigation and Business Disputes
Entertainment and Media Law
General Trial Practice
Intellectual Property Litigation and Transactional Services
Real Estate Litigation and Transactional Services
Memberships & Affiliations
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers
- Saint Mary’s College Alumnae Association
- DePaul University College of Law Alumni Association
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers Judge Helen C. Kinney 2018 Scholarship Recipient
- Consumers in Shock: How Federal Government Overregulation Led Mylan to Acquire a Monopoly over Epinephrine Autoinjectors,16 DEPAUL BUS. & COM. L.J. (2018).
- Text Message Plaintiff Not Bound to Arbitrate, AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION, (2018).
Chicago, December 12, 2018
New Lawyers Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP welcomes three recent law school graduates to the firm's Chicago office as associates.