Natalie is an associate in Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP’s Chicago office. She concentrates her practice in civil litigation, with a focus on product and premise liability, construction, civil rights actions, and other general tort matters.
Prior to joining Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Natalie gained extensive trial and deposition experience at a nationally recognized civil litigation defense firm in large exposure matters involving catastrophic injuries. Natalie has tried multiple cases to verdict, and has litigated cases in many state and federal courts throughout the country. Natalie has also handled several federal appeals.
More recently, Natalie was a member of a trial team which obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a general contractor in a construction negligence case in Cook County, Illinois. Plaintiffs sought over $16 million at trial. The Illinois Jury Verdict Reporter (JVR) listed the case as one of the Top 3 Defense Cases of 2017.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Moot Court Coach, Loyola University Chicago School of Law First Amendment Moot Court Team, 2009 – present
- Defense Research Institute
- Member, Young Lawyers Committee
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition (2018)
- One of the Illinois Jury Verdict Reporter’s Top 3 Defense Cases of 2017
Chicago, Lisle, June 29, 2018
Seven Lateral Associates Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP