Marie is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office and is a member of the Medical Negligence and Healthcare and Product Liability Practice Groups. She concentrates her practice in the representation of automotive manufacturers and other product manufacturers in the defense of product liability actions. She also represents hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers in the defense of medical malpractice actions. Additionally, she represents clients in other general tort litigation.
Prior to joining Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Marie worked at a civil litigation defense firm where she gained extensive experience defending clients through all stages of litigation in a broad range of insurance defense matters.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Moot Court Coach, Loyola University Chicago School of Law First Amendment Moot Court Team
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Edition in 2016-2018
- “Practice Tips, Techniques, and Advice for Young Attorneys From Young Attorneys,” Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel Defense Update: Young Lawyers Division, February 2015
Chicago, Libertyville, Madison County, January 26, 2018
Illinois Super Lawyers Recognizes 35 Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP is proud to have 20 Super Lawyers and 14 Rising Stars among its attorneys.
Chicago, January 16, 2017
Illinois Super Lawyers Recognizes 38 Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces that 38 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Chicago, July 27, 2016
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Welcomes Four Lateral Attorneys
The four women range in practices from Medical Negligence and Healthcare or Toxic Tort Litigation.