Kristine concentrates her practice in the representation of physicians, healthcare providers, and product manufacturers in medical malpractice and product liability matters. Additionally, she represents clients in other general tort and commercial litigation work. Kristine is also a member of the firm's Recruiting Committee.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society
- Speaker, Practical Skills Boot Camp, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, March 2017
- Speaker, "Case Law, Legislation, and Regulatory Update," Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society, November 2016
Chicago, Indiana, October 30, 2017
Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Highlights New Indiana Office, 25th Anniversary
The article quotes partners Brian W. Bell and Timothy G. Nickels, and speaks of the firm's long history in Indiana.
Chicago, November 17, 2016
Reveille Presents Case Law Update at CHRMS Law Day
Reveille will discuss case law updates along with two Chicago attorneys.
Chicago, May 5, 2016
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Named to Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyers List
Thirty-six Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP attorneys were named Leading Lawyers or Emerging Lawyers.
Chicago, November 18, 2010
Four New Associates Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces that four new associates have recently joined the firm.