Kristine concentrates her practice in the representation of physicians, healthcare providers, and product manufacturers in medical malpractice and product liability matters. Additionally, she represents clients in other general tort and commercial litigation work.
At Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Kristine serves as co-chair of the firm’s Medical Negligence and Healthcare practice group. She is also a member of the Recruiting Committee.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society
- Panelist, Anatomy of a Medical Malpractice Trial, Chicago Bar Association's Young Lawyers Tort Litigation Committee, November 2018
- Speaker, Greenhorn Litigation Seminar, Loyola University School of Law, September 2018
- Speaker, Greenhorn Legal Practical Skills Boot Camp, Loyola University School of Law, March 2018
- Speaker, Practical Skills Boot Camp, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, March 2017
- Speaker, "Case Law, Legislation, and Regulatory Update," Chicagoland Healthcare Risk Management Society, November 2016
Chicago, November 2, 2018
Reveille, Ferrill Address Anatomy of a Medical Malpractice Trial
Fellow panelists include two Circuit Court of Cook County judges and three plaintiffs attorneys.
Chicago, St. Louis, February 20, 2018
Illinois Supreme Court Recognizes Wahl, Attorneys for Participation in Mentoring Program
Run by the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, the Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program creates opportunities for experienced lawyers to provide professional guidance with lawyers in their early years of practice.
Chicago, Lisle, Libertyville, Madison County, January 23, 2018
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Named Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyers for 2018
Those designated Leading Lawyers were recommend by their peers to be among the top lawyers in Illinois.
Chicago, Indiana, October 30, 2017
Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Highlights New Indiana Office, 25th Anniversary
The article quotes partners Brian W. Bell and Timothy G. Nickels, and speaks of the firm's long history in Indiana.
Chicago, November 17, 2016
Reveille Presents Case Law Update at CHRMS Law Day
Reveille will discuss case law updates along with two Chicago attorneys.
Chicago, May 5, 2016
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Named to Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyers List
Thirty-six Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP attorneys were named Leading Lawyers or Emerging Lawyers.
Chicago, November 18, 2010
Four New Associates Join Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces that four new associates have recently joined the firm.