Jennifer concentrates her practice on complex litigation, including toxic tort, product liability, class action and personal injury litigation. She has performed national coordinating counsel work for defendants in toxic tort cases, and has also served as local counsel in toxic tort suits. She has a breadth of experience in the toxic tort field, including the defense of asbestos, benzene, silica, mold, formaldehyde and NORM (naturally occurring radioactive materials) cases. Jennifer has also represented a Fortune 500 company in food contamination litigation.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- Chair, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Board
- Past Chair, Toxic Tort & Environmental Law Committee
- Past Chair, Midyear Meeting Arrangements Committee, 2011-2012
- Program Chair, Toxic Torts & Environmental Law Committee Spring CLE Program 2010
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- Selected for inclusion in Louisiana SuperLawyers Rising Stars Edition in 2012 and 2013 in class actions and mass torts
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- “Category Five Cases: An Update on Hurricane Katrina Litigation,” Hot Topics in Environmental Law, American Bar Association Annual Meeting, New York, New York, 2008
- Moderator, “Ethical Issues Involved in the Discovery of Contaminated Property,” ABA Toxic Tort & Environmental Law Committee’s Spring CLE Program, Phoenix, Arizona, 2008
- Co-Program Chair, “Food Fights: Genetically Modified Food and the Law,” American Bar Association Annual Meeting, Honolulu, Hawaii, August 2006
- Moderator, “Post-Catastrophe Litigation,” ABA Toxic Tort & Environmental Law Committee’s Spring CLE Program, Phoenix, Arizona, March 2007
- Moderator, “Potpourri of Ethics Issues for the Toxic Tort & Environmental Law Attorney, ABA Toxic Tort & Environmental Law committee’s Spring CLE Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, April 2006
Chicago, April 28. 2017
Law360 Highlights ABA Panel on Millennial Jurors
Drumke, Kilpatrick discussed strategies for making a successful case with millennial jurors,
Chicago, April 17, 2017
Drumke, Kilpatrick Talk Communication with Millennial Jurors at ABA TIPS Conference
The interactive panel will help trial lawyers frame their arguments with millennial jurors in mind.
Chicago, May 17, 2016
Drumke, Kilpatrick Discuss How to Communicate with Millennial Jurors
They addressed challenges to consider when communicating with millennial jurors and what litigators should consider when preparing their trial strategy.
Chicago, February 15, 2016
Kilpatrick, Drumke Receive ABA Nominations
Both are involved with the ABA's Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
Chicago, July 17, 2013
Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Law360 Highlight New Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys
The Law Bulletin article quotes new Partners David A. Kanter and Robert R. McNamara, as well as Managing Partner Timothy G. Nickels.