Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Hosts Client Service Seminar With Panel of In-House Counsel and Business Owners
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group hosted a lunchtime CLE seminar last week focusing on the “Dos and Don’ts After Being Engaged by In-House Counsel and Business Owners.” A panel of in-house counsel and business owners offered insight on their preferences regarding reporting, billing, strategic decision-making, communication and staffing, among other areas.
- Rebecca Letourneau, Corporate Counsel at Fresenius-Kabi USA
- Nikki Nocera, Assistant General Counsel at Exelon Corporation
- Nic Kernene, CEO and Founder of Twisted Sun Innovations, Inc.,
- Char Toerber, Senior Vice President & General Counsel at E.ON Climate & Renewables North America, LLC
- Julie Honor, Counsel at Rise Interactive
Commercial Litigation Partners Thomas J. Verticchio and Joseph P. Kincaid moderated the seminar, attended by over 30 firm attorneys. Panelists and several firm attorneys enjoyed a post-seminar afternoon of baseball at Wrigley Field for the Cubs v. Seattle Mariners game.