Amy’s practice is focused in the areas of insurance coverage disputes, medical negligence litigation and appellate work. Over the course of the past eleven years, Amy has been involved in a number of jury and bench trials and has handled numerous appeals at both the Illinois Appellate and Illinois Supreme Court levels. She has also participated in numerous mandatory arbitration and voluntary mediation proceedings over the course of her practice. She is an active member of the Insurance Practice Group, Medical Negligence Practice Group and Appellate Practice Group and has authored several editions of the Insurance Practice Group’s Insurance Coverage Newsletter.
Memberships & Affiliations
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- “Amicus Curiae Briefs at the State and Federal Level,” Appellate Practice Group of Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Chicago, Illinois, September 17, 2010
- “Bringing an Appeal,” Appellate Practice Group of Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Chicago, Illinois March 20, 2009
- “Preserving Issues on Appeal,” Appellate Practice Group of Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Chicago, Illinois October 17, 2008