Monaco to Moderate Judges' Panel on Trucking Litigation
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Partner Anthony J. Monaco will moderate a panel of judges offering their “view from the bench” at the 3rd Annual Defending and Managing Trucking Litigation Conference.
For this session of the conference, eight federal and state jurists will provide insight on how they interpret evidence and arguments in the trucking litigation context. Items on the agenda include:
- Methods for deciding cases early
- Applying Daubert/Frye standards to causation experts
- Judicial perspectives on punitive damages
- Conveying messages to fact-finders and effectively explaining complex theories to laypersons
- Novel approaches to trial and case management
- Avoiding common mistakes made by litigators
- Crafting appropriate jury instructions
- Views on the use of expert testimony
- Judicial perspectives on settlements in trucking litigation cases
The 2012 Defending and Managing Trucking Litigation Conference will occur November 29-30, 2012 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta. At Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Monaco serves as Vice-Chair of the firm's Product Liability Practice Group and focuses his practice on the defense of corporation in catastrophic injury litigation.
For more information on this event, please click here.