Joseph P. Kincaid is an equity partner at Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP. He is a founding member of the firm's Commercial Litigation and Business Disputes Practice Group, as well as a co-chair and founding member of the Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group. He focuses his efforts on creative solutions to complex problems through prompt and meaningful consultations with clients and through candor with opposing counsel.
- National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Equipment Finance Association
- National Association of Retail Credit Attorneys
- Illinois Creditors Bar Association
- The Association of Credit and Collections Professions
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers in 2013
- Joseph P. Kincaid, Jeffrey S. Becker, John P. Arranz, Alfred K. Murray II, “Chapter 4 – Equitable Remedies” Creditor’s Rights in Illinois, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Impact of Comparative Negligence Principles on Settlements in Multiple Defendant Cases, IICLE, February 19, 1990
- Obtaining Medical Evidence, IICLE, September, 1990
- “Fraudulent Transfers, Piercing Corporate Veils and Using Charging Orders – Digging for Buried Treasure” Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education Webinar, March 29, 2011
- Illinois Collection Agency Act Overview and Update on Recent Trends, Illinois Creditors Bar Association, March 1, 2010
Chicago, IL, January 3, 2013
Illinois Super Lawyers Recognizes 39 Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces that 39 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Chicago, IL, April 11, 2012
SMB Sponsoring Film Premiere Benefitting Adaptive Adventures
The evening will include an all-abilities sports expo and screening of "The Movement," followed by Q&A with the filmmaker and the film's participants.
Chicago, IL, August 18, 2011
Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Quotes Kincaid on Inland Real Estate GC Brooks
Joseph P. Kincaid was quoted on his attorney-client relationship with Inland Real Estate Corp. General Counsel Beth Sprecher Brooks.
Chicago, IL, August 2, 2011
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP Attorneys Rewrite Creditors Rights Chapter for IICLE
Rewritten by four Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP attorneys, the IICLE Chapter focuses on equitable remedies.
Chicago, IL, June 28, 2011
Kincaid Presents at IICLE Debt Collection Webinar
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP attorney gives two presentations during webinar.